Monday, January 12, 2015
New Year, New Goals
2014 was a whirlwind year for this family, and for me. In February I got called to serve as the Secretary in Primary. At the same time I also was asked to join an amazing team called the Lemon Droppers. I said yes to both and wow what an amazing journey both put me on. Being a Lemon Dropper has been truly life changing and brought so many new friends and blessings into our lives. Now it's a new year which brings with it the chance to set new goals. My goals this year are more Smart goals vs the usual goals that we all know will never get accomplished. Smart goals are more in line with how I think and work as it is so I'm excited to see what this year will bring. If my goals and plans work out right I'll be getting the chance to do some amazing things. I'm excited to see what this year will bring and what will unfold for my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment