Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Blessings

Many times things happen that make us forget we have much to be grateful for.  Of late that hasn't been the case for me.  For the first time in 2 years I'm starting to lose weight thanks to adding Young Living's Essential oils to my life.  I can add lemon and grapefruit to my water which helps me not snack and helps my body to break down the fats.  It may not seem like a big deal to some, but losing this weight is a huge deal to me.

Things are going amazing for the family.  Though summer is here and it means the kids are home 24/7 they are getting along more than they usually do.  Being a Lemon Dropper has become a huge blessing to me.  In becoming part of this amazing team of YL (Young Living) distributors has been one of the best things I could have dome for myself or my family.  I love that all I am doing is talking about how the oils work for me and my family and that the support I get from my team is beyond amazing.

I'm starting to enjoy my calling.  Being in the Primary Presidency isn't something I ever expected to have happen to me.  But it has and while I'm still trying to figure out all that I have to do and am very busy with those new responsibilities I am once again part of a great team of women.  Being the secretary is a tough job, and sometimes a little stressful to the point I now carry my Stress Away roll on of oil with me each Sunday to church.  The women I get to serve with are truly wonderful and you can see the love and care each of them has for the kids we are over.  I got called to this calling back in late February right after my surgery and it has taken time for me to understand why the Lord wanted me here.  This calling is one I've been groomed for since my days as a youth in Young Women's when I was called as the secretary practically every time the class presidency changed.  Only one time in those 6 years of my youth did I not do the secretary roll and that one time I was the Mia Maid's president.

I can see the Lord guiding my family and so many of those wonderful people in my life in ways that are truly awe inspiring.  This family has truly been blessed this year in some unexpected ways already and we're just into July.  I look forward to seeing what amazing things are in store for the family through the remaining year.  I have a feeling even I will be surprised with what comes our way.

No comments: