Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Spring Flowers

Our weather for most of April was absolutely wonderful.  Nice warm days and a few days of good rain.  Our garden is growing wonderfully and we have even had some salad for a few dinners directly from the garden.  Part of having the nice weather is that our flowers have been slowly blooming.  

My Snapdragons!!!


Right by the front door to the house were these two hooks.  So we picked up some hanging flower baskets and they have been a really nice touch of color right there.


One of my white tulips

A Camilla, they are kind of like a rose tree. 

A Purple Tulip!!!!  This was one color I'd never seen before with a tulip.

I have no clue what type of flower this is, but it is absolutely beautiful!

Another flower that I just have no clue about that is growing in our yard.

My roses are just now starting to bloom.  This is one of my double knockout roses.  It is this beautiful red color.

Rainbow Knockout Rose

My White Out rose.  This is beautiful already.


While my Lilies and most of my roses have yet to start blooming they are growing and coming along quite nicely.  It will be really nice once the roses and lilies are in full bloom and the colors will be incredible.  This is why I love when Spring gets here, the flowers begin to bloom.

No comments: