Monday, December 7, 2009

Ward Christmas Party


Doesn't this picture say it all?

The Chirstmas party was last Saturday night and it was a lot of fun.  The highlght of the night, besides the great company of the members of the ward, was the chocolate fountain that was part of dessert.  Now, I've never had chocolate dipped anything beyond pretzles so naturally I personally had to try out chcolate dipped strawberries.  Well they also had marshmellows to use at the fountain too so I got one of those and three dipped strawberries (one for the kids and myself).  Well Annabelle wanted nothing to do with those strawberries (only because they were dipped in chocolate) but boy did that girl love that marshmellow dipped in chocolate.  I learned quite quickly that I do indeed love Chocolate Dipped strawberries, more than I thought I would.
Later that night, Jay called.  After 3 days of him trying to get through to me and him not getting my e-mails (his e-mail just wasn't getting my e-mails for some odd reason for 3 days) which in turn caused him to worry he finally got through to me.  It was so great to hear his voice and I could tell that the worry he had in his e-mails went away the moment he heard my voice.  Our call wasn't too long, but it was still was so great to hear his voice.  About 20 min later, my e-mails from the last 3 days started hitting his inbox.  It will be so nice once he's home with us again. 

1 comment:

Elaine said...

LOVE chocolate!! I wish I could bathe in them! Okay, not really, but I do love chocolate..hehe ;)


clothedmuch.blogspot.com