Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

This year I have a lot to be thankful for.  We've had so much go on this year within our family and it wouldn't be much of a Thanksgiving without saying some of what we are thankful for.

I'm thankful for a truly wonderful husband, Jay.  He is always pushing me to be better than I was and understands more about me than anyone ever has.  He is a wonderful dad and works so hard to provide for us.

I'm thankful for Jay's sacrifce and the sacrifice of all who serve in the military.  They sacrifice their time with us, their families, to keep us safe here at home. 

I'm thankful for two hyper kids who always keep me on my toes.  I never know what they'll do next but they are both so sweet and caring.

I'm thankful for the friends I've made since we joined the navy.  The awsome ladies on ASA are amazing in not only their strenght but their unwavering support of what all of our husbands have choosen to do: join the navy.  These ladies have made this current deployment the easiest one yet.  You ladies rock!

I'm thankful for the gospel and the peace it has brought to my life and to my family.  I don't know where I would be without this foundation in my life.

Finally I'm thankful for my family.  My parents have been a great support to not only the kids and I during this deployment but to Jay as well.  I can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks when we travel back to Utah for Chirstmas.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: