So last friday we went and met up with the girls and did a day at Sea World. It was a lot of fun, for the most part. I lost 10 years of my life this time. When we met up with Photina, her girls Ivy and Lillie, Jessie and a few other gals Kaden decided to take off and disappear on me at the kids play area. Thankfully Jessie found him. Sadly we lost his shoes and I had to buy him new ones. I have never been so scared in my life, until the next day (he almost got hit by a SUV).
Of course going to Sea World means going to see Shamu. Kaden loves seeing this show and its a must for us. This time we saw it twice.
Kaden totally captivated by the show.
Another must see for us, the sharks. We always have to go to the Shark Encounter and this time it was both Lillie and Kaden requesting for us to go.
Second time at the Shamu show.
Another fun day with great company and loads of fun for the kids. Yes, family I have been getting the kids and I out of the house this time while Jay is gone. We've done a birthday party for Ivy, Photina's baby shower, several potlucks and even a bbq here at our place. We have been having so much fun getting together with the other wives and it has been a good thing for all of us just simply to get out of the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment