I think I should start off with saying that I normally don't share my thoughts about this country and the direction it is heading with most people, but for once I am going to due to last night. Last night I read in the news that our new President ordered the halt of the trial of the planers behind the boming of the USS Cole. This ticked me off quickly. Being a navy family I've been hearing about this attack and the events surrounding it as well as what changes the Navy made since Jay joined 3 years ago. To hear that the very person behind this horrible attack was not going to be continuing his trial before the military courts, like it should be, was a complete insult to the military and a major slap in the faces of those who lost a loved one on that day. As a result of this and talking with Jay I decided to share the following with everyone.
I am a huge fan of Glenn Beck. He has a radio show and a show on Fox News channel. I've been listening to both for about 2 years now and have come to see that unlike most out there he gives the truth and lets you as a listener make up your own mind on what to believe or not. I've come to realize that I agree with a lot of what he talks about. Recently he has had quite a few callers call into his radio show speaking about feeling alone in this country that our politicians are moving towards socialism. I don't agree with the bailouts or what I've seen in the last two weeks from these greedy politicans. So this brings me to a project Glenn is doing on both his radio and tv shows. It is called "We surround them". Jay and I felt so strongly about the points that he gave that we are participating in it. Please check out the link We Surround Them from his website and see if you feel the same way about this great country we live in. It is time to stand up and bring this country back to the way it was meant to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment