Friday, February 6, 2009
10%?
So this week became trip 4 to the ER for me. The pain got to be too much and after a 3rd rough night I told Jay I wanted to get to the bottom of the pain no matter how long it took. The following day he took me back in after going to work for a few hours. After another 4 hour visit we found out two things, one I am fighting a very bad kidney infection and after three tries they finally have me on the right antibiotic. And two, I am part of the 10% of the population that vicodine doesn't work on. So they switched my pain killer to percicet and uped the dosage of motrin so that I can hopefully get the pain to go away. So far, the pain killers are still a good part of my life. We're hoping that as this infection goes away so will the pain, but so far its not. So this weekend while we party with the ship I'll probibly be on pain killers just so that I can enjoy my night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kidney infections are the worst!!! Glad you are on the right antibiotic now!!!
Post a Comment