Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring is here

After weeks of bipolar weather (seriously one day it would be 60 and the next day it would be 30) Spring is finally starting to show.  Annabelle loves going outside and playing with Miya in the back yard.  She's outside almost every day right now. 
We recently had to cut her hair due to her atempting to do it herself.  She looks just like my sister.


All of the trees in front of our house are getting these white flowers on them.  While it may look nice, it has caused quite the havoc with my allergies.  And the coolest part of spring being here was the amazing thunderstorm we got the other night.  I love thunderstorms, always have, and this one was by far one of the best I've seen in years.  The lightning lit up the sky and the rain was needed.  It helped to bring down the pollen count some, not a lot but still helped.  I love Spring time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The trees are beautiful. It still doesn't look much like spring here :(