Thursday, July 15, 2010
New Orders!!!!!!!
Today we got quite the shock of our lives. We got our new duty station orders. They are for the Ike in Norfolk, Va and we move in 2 short months. Yeah, got to love the short amount of time the navy gives you to get a move ready for cross country. Luckily we've been feeling that we would be doing a big move this time around and now we know just how far it will be. We're quite honestly in shock over this news. We'd been joking for weeks that we'd get assigned to VA, never thinking it would come true. Yeah that's what I get for joking around. We're now going to be doing a very big move. The cool thing about this particular move is that we'll be close to most of the Teerlink family and get to know them better. It will deffinantly be different to go from living in the west all of our lives to going clear cross the country. But let the adventure begin, its going to be one wild ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm really excited for you! It'll be a big change, and I know you'll miss all your friends in CA. I hope that you'll enjoy VA though.
Post a Comment