Monday, January 5, 2009

Where is the time?

Where has the time gone?  Yesterday Kaden went into Sunbeams at church.  I can't believe he is now in primary.  He looked so lost when we took him there instead of nursery.  He loved his nursery class a lot and so this is a big change for him.  I can't believe he is old enough to be a primary kid.  Now I just have 4 months until Annabelle enters the nursery and I get 2 hours of freedom from them!  Actually that is what it feels like when Jay is out at sea and I get a small break just by going to church.  My kids are growing up on me.

1 comment:

Brittany Marie said...

Oh look how cute he is in his little vest! I'm sure that in no time you will be saying "He's getting baptized? I remember when he was just starting Primary!" :)