Monday, January 19, 2009

About Time

I'm not sure how many of you have followed the case of the two border patrol agents who got arrested and placed in jail for doing their jobs.  It was one of those things that I did follow.  It was one case that should never have happened the way it did, and sadly two men doing their jobs were given convictions of 10 and 12 years in jail.  For the last 2 years some members of congress and a lot of the public have been fighting to get Bush to pardon them and release them from Prison and he ignored them.  However today those two agents got there sentence commuted.  It should have been a full pardon (like all those scum bags that were given pardons, ie drug dealers and politicians). Go  here to read the full article.

1 comment:

Brittany Marie said...

I JUST read about that. Maybe he was saving that pardon to be his big send off. Good PR or whatever. Whatever. I don't get politics.