I love the Christmas season. I love it more than any other time of the year, which sometimes drives Jay crazy. If I had my way I would be just like my Grandpa and have the house decorated fully by Thanksgiving. However, Jay put his foot down and I can't do any decorating until Thanksgiving weekend. So, this week is my official kick off to the count down of when I can decorate my house for Christmas. Kaden is just as excited as I am about it. We play Christmas music all over the house, make my special chex mix, watch Christmas movies, sneak Christmas music into the car's cd player. I do it all. I grew up loving this time of year thanks to my Grandpa and I'm already gearing up for going all out this year, especially since we just bought a new Christmas tree at Walmart to replace our old one that needs to go. So for me, this is my count down to decorating for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment