Monday, May 19, 2008

Hubby Tag

I got this from a good friend and since Jay is coming home so soon I thought it might just be fun to do this.

1. What is his name? Jay Nicholas Teerlink

2. Who eats more?I do, its sad but true

3. Who said I Love you first? I think he did

4. Who's Taller? Jay

5. Who's Smarter? It depends on the subject: Navy- him, world affairs and current events- me

6. Who is more sensitive? me

7. Who does the laundry? me (unless he is on deployments then both)

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jay does when he is home, but during deployments I do.

9. Who pays the bills? me (it helps him out so I don't mind)

10. Who cooks more? Its equal.

11. Who is more stubborn? Its equal.

12. Who's the first to admit there wrong? It depends on what the arguement is about.

13. Who's more clean? It is equal, though I probibly became worse during the last 4 months

14. Who has more siblings? Jay

15. Who wears the paints in the relationship? We are equal, it helps when he is gone to be equal

16. What do you like to do together? read books, play games, have quiet dinners after the kids are in bed, snuggle on the couch and watch movies

17. Who eats more sweets? It is equal. Both of us have a good sweet tooth.

18. How did you meet? A old college roommate of mine knew his brother and went on a few dates with Jay. After a while she gave him my e-mail address and told him that I would be perfect for him. So he e-mailed me and we started dating almost weekly after that.

19. Who asked who out first? He asked me out for all of our dates. We're old fashion on that.

20. Who kissed who first? He kissed me after I ignored his threats to stop poking him in the side.

21. Who proposed? I didn't get a proposal thanks to my dad. He asked my parents for permission and then not 5 min. later my dad came into the kitchen and said "now that you two are engaged....". So Jay didn't get a chance to propose.

22. His best features? His smile and his eyes.

23. What is his greatest quality? His kindness and heart

I tag anyone that wants to do this. Hope you like all have fun!

No comments: